SLK 7: It's a kind of magic!
Electronic elements are getting smaller and smaller. The latest LED drivers, for example, can only be 11 mm high. This reduced height helps light designers to develop luminaires that are extremely flat.
There are, however, still very few component manufacturers that offer flat solutions for the ideal power supply.
But help is on the way: The SLK 7 connector with a height of 11 mm fits perfectly into these super-flat luminaires and can be used for wires of up to 2.5 mm². The five poles offer space for the power supply as well as the light control.
- The SLK 7 connector enables daisy-chain wiring at the installation side. The upper and lower terminals of the double decker component are interconnected.
- Since there are two terminals per pole for internal wiring, two drivers can be contacted.
- Flexible wires can be used for the upper terminals of the SLK 7. They can be easily released by activating the release levers.
A wide variety
- Choose between screw and PIEC (push-in earth contact) earthing.
- The fixing pins of the SLK 7 connector fits into standard cutouts, just like its predecessors, the SLK 3 and SLK 5 connectors.
This is where the magic starts!
- For aluminum profiles (ALP), SLK 7 uses a so-called fir-tree fixation system. Simply push-in the little "fir-tree" into the profile and move the connector to the desired position or release it again by pushing it out horizontally. No tools needed. It's super easy!
- Alternatively, there is also a version with double-sided adhesive tape. An extremely space-saving solution indeed!
All advantages at a glance
- Super-flat – only 11 mm high and 27 mm wide
- Five poles for power supply and light control
- Different fixing and earthing options