In March 2018, Electro Terminal entered a cooperation agreement with MST. MST was founded in April 2011 in a management buyout agreement with the Philips Lighting electromagnetic ballasts factory in Kętrzyn, Poland. The Management team purchased the factory as well as the MST brand from Philips.
MST operates in the electronics industry and produces components for the lighting industry. Like Electro Terminal, MST is a member of the Zhaga Consortium, a global lighting industry organization that aims to standardize components of LED luminaires.
The cooperation with Electro Terminal started only a few months ago. “We are a companies with a similar DNA, organization culture and a customer centric approach. Electro Terminal's products allow MST to offer a broader portfolio to the lighting market", says Jarosław Sachryń, CEO and President of the Board (see top left photo).
Gerhard Rieser from Exceedation Sales is highly confident that "the partnership between Electro Terminal and Magnetic System Technology will increase Electro Terminal's presence on the Polish market and that MST's technical expertise will improve the service level substantially."
Facts & Figures:
- Products: Components for the lighting industry, such as LED modules, LED drivers, electromagnetic ballasts for HID and fluorescent lamps, integrated HID systems, ignitors for HID lamps, filter and compensation Coils
- Location: Kętrzyn City, Poland
- Certificates: ISO 9001, 14001, 18001
- Main markets: Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Employees: Approx. 280 people
- More information on: http://www.mstechnology.pl/